Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default NBA FInals

-MIKE- wrote:
On 6/9/11 5:16 AM, Bill wrote:

Wow, I wonder if there is a negative correlation between being a ww and
being a sports fan. Either that or the dyed in the wood sports fans are
keeping a low profile...

Bill

You say "sports" in a thread about the NBA like someone says, "wood" in
a thread about cherry furniture.

I failed to hide my lack of enthusiasm, did I? I hinted in two earlier
posts in this thread that (1) I can appreciate excellence in just about
any sport, I think (I'm not so sure about bull-fighting) and (2) I agree
with the poster who thinks we are a little "over the top" about our
sports in the US. I even enjoy baseball a bit, but whoever is pushing
each team to play 160+ games per season--I hope don't they are not doing
it on my account! ; )

Bill

I love baseball. Don't care for basketball, especially since LBJ left
Cleveland.... to stay on topic... I reeeeeeeally hope the Mavs win for
that very reason.