Posted to uk.d-i-y
DerbyBoy DerbyBoy is offline

Default "O"s

"robgraham" wrote in message

On Jun 9, 4:33 pm, "MuddyMike" wrote:
Not a two Ronnie's sketch but a quest for a supplier.

I need a petrol resistant "O" ring for an old camping stove. The "O" ring
need to replace is 7mm outer diameter, and 4mm inner diameter, but Google
is
not being very helpful. Any ideas where I can buy specific size "O" rings?

Mike

You clearly haven't bought one of those boxes of O rings from
LidlAldis. Worth doing next time they are in.

You can never imagine a need for an O Ring when they are on sale. However,
when they are not available a need arises. Likewise - if you need a wiper
blade they are not in stock. When they are you can't remember the size you
need.