Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default NBA FInals

Swingman wrote in
:

On 6/9/2011 5:16 AM, Bill wrote:
SBH wrote:
"Lew wrote in message
.com...
Regardless of your interest in professional basketball or what team
you support, if any, the current NBA finals are great
entertainment.

Lew

What's worse, the majority of players are about as educated as a dog
chasing
a car. Must be nice to be stupid and a millionaire at the same time.

Wow, I wonder if there is a negative correlation between being a ww
and being a sports fan. Either that or the dyed in the wood sports
fans are keeping a low profile...

Speaking for myself only, this fixation on sports in our culture, and
particularly in our schools, has gotten completely out of hand. Two
dufi, incapable of figuring out that the brim of the cap goes over the
eyes, high fiving each other while emitting grunting sounds because
some other trained dufus is jerk dancing after carrying a ball over a
chalk line in front of 50,000 other dufi, is totally inane,
disgusting, a waste of time, a waste of money, and an abomination.

Come to think of it ... Max is right. I'd rather be forced to watch
Jerry Springer.

Give me a good honest "sport", like boxing. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Let's go back to Roman times.
Gladiators!
Defend yourself with a toothpick against the tiger!

--
Best regards
Han