Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone want to sell Whitworth tools?

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 23:01:01 -0500, Ignoramus31161

On 2011-06-09, Larry Jaques wrote:

--snip--
So, the damage varies.

Scary. I would say, that people get hurt while doing stupid stuff like
90 mph rides, jumping, races etc, does not bother me as much.

It bothers the hell out of them, though, Mr. Compassionate.

What bothers me a lot more is that I could try to be the safest rider,
etc and still be killed, accidentally, by someone who might even be a
great person.

I'd be willing to bet that's the #1 reason so many people don't ride.
Then again, if you're a fatalist, when your number comes up, it
doesn't matter what you're in/on or where you are, so why worry?

As far as motorcycle accidents go, I'm afraid of living through a bad
one, ending up a quad or vegetable.

--
Never underestimate the innate animosity of inanimate objects.
--anon