Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Naptha?

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 11:32:40 -0700, Winston
wrote:

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

(...)

Coleman fuel AKA white gas

Forgive my faux pas.

I didn't mention that I wasn't able to locate this stuff
under any of it's synonyms, either.
White Spirit
Coleman Fuel
White Gas (I remember when that was available at the *gas station*.
Etc etc.

Thanks!

--Winston

You cant find lantern fuel at Walmart????

The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for
existence.
- It is NOT fiscally responsible.
- It is NOT ethically honorable.
- It has started wars based on lies.
- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.
- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.
- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.
- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.
- It has refused to enforce the national borders.

....It no longer has valid reasons to exist.
Lorad474