Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Day 81 update

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 12:00:27 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 05:40:13 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

It sounds like you have a nice little 2,000sf cabin by a lake.

More like 800 sf. Cozy!

Nice.

Keep your Jiffy cornbread mix. It has a toxic ingredient in it. Sugar.
I make mine straight up, no tox.

The stuff I gave away had a lot more sugar. That's why I gave it
away.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! I buy Albers corn meal and use their recipe, sans
any sugar. It's much better that way. Cornbread is a bread, not a
cake, IMHO.

Corn meal sure got expensive a few years ago. It's $2.69 for a tiny
box now. SCREW ETHANOL!

--
Fleas can be taught nearly anything that a Congressman can.
-- Mark Twain