Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Now Which Miter gauge??

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 01:35:13 -0400, J. Clarke wrote:

If you're driving a motorcycle and
someone cuts you off, you call life flight.

Harder to "cut off" a bike though. Fit through much smaller spaces, and
are more maneuverable.

See, we do agree on something :-).

I belong to a vintage motorcycle club. There's some contention whether
the "vintage" applies to the bikes or the riders :-). I know it's a
small data point, but there must be close to a thousand years of riding
amongst the members. I can't say we've never gotten a little road rash
(I know I have) but the only body parts I know of that are missing were
replaced due to old age :-).