Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] mjmwallace@gmail.com is offline

Default O/T: NBA FInals

Regardless of your interest in professional basketball or what team
you support, if any, the current NBA finals are great entertainment.

Yes, great games so far, though I've seen only the 3rd.

My wife and I were sort of rooting for Dallas even though I think
the owner is a d-head. The fact that the Heat loaded up with
talent over the summer primarily to win this championship allowed
me to take the underdog team to heart.

The Heat will win a championship, if not this year, certainly
next year or beyond. They just won't, to me, be the teams that
dominated the 70's and 80's. Chicago, LA (with Magic and Kareem),
Boston, NY. These teams seem to represent their hometowns.
The Heat seems to represent the money that the owner has. I'd suspect
that the good people of Miami might disagree.

The fact that the Heat is not running through the Mavs is good.
Certainly
it's great for the TV revenues as well as the entertainment value.

Go Mavs!

MJ