Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default O/T: NBA FInals

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
.com...

Regardless of your interest in professional basketball

As close to zero as can be measured with current technology.

or what team you support, if any, the current NBA finals are great
entertainment.

I don't think that makes sense. If you just don't enjoy watching a
particular sport then no matter how good it is at the moment you're unlikely
to consider it great entertainment. I don't know why basketball leaves me
cold as I enjoy watching quite a few other sports, but if you gave me
tickets to an NBA game I'd pass them onto someone who would appreciate the
experience.