Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Day 81 update

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 01:04:31 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

This will only make sense to regular readers and old friends who were
with me back in March.

I still have a long ways to go, but I'm making progress. My smiler is
workin' again, there is joy in my life.

What'dja grease it with, Don?

http://members.goldengate.net/dforem...t_cabin_visit/

Who knows? Maybe Herr Gott enjoyed the dialog, too.

your sail, I bought a set of these when they were on sale for $8.
http://goo.gl/JsOze _very_ handy. I keep a 100' hank of paracord in
the truck, too, and found some 3mm paracord for my BugOutBag.

It sounds like you have a nice little 2,000sf cabin by a lake.

Isn't it time to dig the dirt away from the base of the wellhouse and
paint that trim, sir? Good fix, even though you eliminated a job for
a flexible, young acrobat.

Keep your Jiffy cornbread mix. It has a toxic ingredient in it. Sugar.
I make mine straight up, no tox.

Poly tubs are great, I concur.

Sounds as if you had a grand old time reopening the cabin. Keep up the
good work, suh.

--
Fleas can be taught nearly anything that a Congressman can.
-- Mark Twain