Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Day 81 update

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 19:29:52 +0800, "Dennis" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 14:24:26 +0800, "Dennis" wrote:

"Dennis" wrote in message
om.au...

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
This will only make sense to regular readers and old friends who were
with me back in March.

I still have a long ways to go, but I'm making progress. My smiler is
workin' again, there is joy in my life.

http://members.goldengate.net/dforem..._cabin_visit/\

Great to hear you are doing ok Don. When I saw the picture of the well
house valve fix I thougth there may be a pic of you there too but there
wasn't. After years of seeing your posts on here I wonder a litte what
you
look like. Sounds like you have some realy good friends.

PS - I use similar PVC pipe fittings for storing and transporting my
fishing rods. I find the threads can bind up REAL tight. I'm not sure what
the solution is, but beware you might find the cap hard to remove next
time
you need to.

Vasoline or a shot from the grease gun.

Works for my rod holders just fine

Gunner

I put a little white silicon grease on mine, all it did was attract every
bit of grit in a 100m radius!

Just had a thought, maybe silicon spray would do the job.

It too will attract debris. Anything you use will likely attract grit.

Try rubbing the threads on a good parafin candle

Gunner

The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for
existence.
- It is NOT fiscally responsible.
- It is NOT ethically honorable.
- It has started wars based on lies.
- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.
- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.
- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.
- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.
- It has refused to enforce the national borders.

....It no longer has valid reasons to exist.
Lorad474