Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] kfvorwerk@gmail.com is offline

Default Day 81 update

On Jun 7, 11:24*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 01:04:31 -0500, Don Foreman

wrote:
This will only make sense to regular readers and old friends who were
with me back in March.

I still have a long ways to go, but I'm making progress. *My smiler is
workin' again, there is joy in my life. *

http://members.goldengate.net/dforem...t_cabin_visit/

Bravo!! *

Say...since you like to read...I do have about 35 gigs of books on the
computer...if you want any. All manner of material..from firearms to
machining to fiction (heavy on SciFi) and so forth.
All you need is a puter to read em on.

Gunner

The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for
existence.
- It is NOT fiscally responsible.
- It is NOT ethically honorable.
- It has started wars based on lies.
- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.
- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.
- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.
- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.
- It has refused to enforce the national borders.

...It no longer has valid reasons to exist.
* * * * * * * * * * * *Lorad474

Glad you're improving.
Gunner. I thought oil was supposed to cause the PVC to deteriorate.
Karl