Posted to alt.home.repair
millinghill millinghill is offline

Default Pressure treated wood outdoor swing/slide: should I use wood sealer??

Or are you concerned about the pressure treating chemicals being in
contact your kids? *Personally, if it was my kids I might seal it with
one of the heavier sealer stains that might minimize touch contact. *I
have used Behr's higher priced stain on our deck. *Can't say it is the
prettiest finish on earth but it should put some body between the wood
and kids hands.

RonB

No, not overly concerned about exposure. Just want to keep it looking
nice, avoid splinters, etc.
Should I look for polyeurathane? something else?