Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dennis Dennis is offline

Default Day 81 update

"Dennis" wrote in message
. au...

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
This will only make sense to regular readers and old friends who were
with me back in March.

I still have a long ways to go, but I'm making progress. My smiler is
workin' again, there is joy in my life.

http://members.goldengate.net/dforem..._cabin_visit/\

Great to hear you are doing ok Don. When I saw the picture of the well
house valve fix I thougth there may be a pic of you there too but there
wasn't. After years of seeing your posts on here I wonder a litte what you
look like. Sounds like you have some realy good friends.

PS - I use similar PVC pipe fittings for storing and transporting my
fishing rods. I find the threads can bind up REAL tight. I'm not sure what
the solution is, but beware you might find the cap hard to remove next time
you need to.