Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Now Which Miter gauge??

On 6/6/11 11:23 PM, Leon wrote:
Back in Ohio, I had two neighbors. One would bend over backwards to help
you.... salt of the earth types.
The other had a dog that barked all night. One day, I couldn't take it
anymore and went over to talk to them about it. They said, "Well, a dog
is gonna bark at deer and another animals. They're just being dogs." I
said, "That's true, but how about if you take him in for the night."
Their reply (not making this up), "If we take him in, he'll keep us up
all night, barking to be let out."

The dogs owner, the wife, told me yesterday that the problem dog was
gone. I told her that if the other dog keeps me from going to sleep that
I would see to it that they would not get any sleep either.

I am not trying to be an ass but as you said some people are stupid.

Oddly they try to explain the whys. I explained the results.

No better than these idiots with mufflers that make the car louder than
if it had no muffler. Or... I may catch some flack for this.... Harley
riders. The only purpose of these cars and motorcycles is for the
drivers to wave a big flag in the air saying, "look at me, look at me!!"

I'm sorry, but if you drive one of these cars or ride one of those bikes,
you're an inconsiderate jerk. If you do so at night or worse, in
the early morning hours, you're just a complete moron and a first class
douche nozzle.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)