Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Now Which Miter gauge??

On 6/6/2011 8:34 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 6/6/11 8:12 PM, Leon wrote:

AND THEN I CALL YOU HENRY. O! M! G!

sorry , sorry, sorry.... I just met a new neighbor whose name is Henry.

Thank you EDWARD

HAHA!! Leon, it appears you have what my mom calls Halfheimer's. :-)

I am also claiming lack of sleep. Saturday night a neighbor's 2 Pit
Bulls went after it barking non stop from 1:00 am Sunday morning until
about 5:00 am Sunday morning until animal control picked one up.
Three times neighbors called police, 5 squad cars showed up on 3
different occasions that I know of and I got to meet 3~4 of my new
neighbors out in the street at about 3:00 am in the morning. This
barking has been an on going problem and it came to a head early Sunday
morning. Had the police not come there probably would have been a
lenching. We all damn near rioted because the owners of the dogs would
not answer the door. One of the dogs escaped his back yard 3 times that
night so he was able to spread his non stop barking through out the
immediate neighborhood. The police were so ****ed that they told us
exactly what we needed to fear to legally shoot the dogs.