Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Harbor Freight Rotary Tool

On Jun 6, 2:57*pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Jun 6, 3:52*pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:

On Jun 6, 2:39*pm, wrote:

On Jun 5, 10:02*pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:

Today's Harbor Freight add in our Sunday magazine has an 80 pc Rotary
Drill Set for $6.99. *The ad shows a drill and a mess of drills. *Can
I assume that the drill itself is part of the 80 pieces??? *I know the
quality will be typical Harbor Freight, at best, but for the few uses
I would give it I don't need craftsman (or is it craftperson)
quality. *And I don't mean Sear's Craftsman.

If it pictures the drill motor, you get the drill motor.

But like others have said, don't bother. It's only worth about $1.99
on a good day. The motor is weak, fit and finish is poor. It won't
even get your one job done.

OK - I'll pass on it. *There was no link to show, it was a paper adv
in the Sunday supplement magazine.

Of course there's a link...there's *always* a link. *;-)

http://www.harborfreight.com/80-piec...it-97626.html- Hide quoted text -

That is NOT the adv that was in our sunday paper magazine!!! So
there!!!!