Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Harbor Freight Rotary Tool

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 19:02:53 -0700 (PDT), "hr(bob) "
wrote:

Today's Harbor Freight add in our Sunday magazine has an 80 pc Rotary
Drill Set for $6.99.

It would be good if you gave the link. I think I know what you mean
but since I'm not sure it's the same, I'm not going to talk about
mine.

It's hard to keep track becaues all drills are rotary.

The ad shows a drill and a mess of drills. Can
I assume that the drill itself is part of the 80 pieces???

Yes, and the case too**, but if there are 80 pieces, what difference
does one or two make?

**But not the plastic bag the drill is in. And not the instructions
either.

I know the
quality will be typical Harbor Freight, at best, but for the few uses
I would give it I don't need craftsman (or is it craftperson)
quality. And I don't mean Sear's Craftsman.