Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Good quality screw drivers that don't smell?

On 2011-06-05, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

You have a long history here of believing what you want rather than the facts
of the case.

Show me one fact.

The web has only anecdotal evidence,

....and *YOUR* anecdotal evidence beats the statements of fact! (composition
of the handles).

which I can provide plenty of.

Bull****.

My primary evidence is, neither my Xcelite screw/allen driver handles
nor my Craftsmen nutdriver handles have any detectable odor,
whatsoever.

....and you don't like anecdotal evidence! What a moron.

Perhaps you could learn how to do a Google search and filter out the raw
opinion? Nah, I shuda known that would be beyond your capabilities.

Perhaps if you quit shoving yer screwdrivers up yer ass....

What a moron.