Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT Wells Fargo's online banking sucks

In article ,
JimT wrote:

On another subject: The mortgage company is always sending me biweekly
auto pay program suggestions. Those have to be looked inot carefully.
They are usually just a way for the mortgage company to earn more
interest on my money. Best thing to do is just take the two extra
paydays/yr and put it towards principle. But they don't tell you that.

Back in the day, I took out a 30 year mortgage (so I'd have some leeway
in payments) but paid at the 15 year rate. I actually used to get
communications from my lender reminding I really did not have to pay
that much. Amazing the amount of money one has to spend when the kids
are out of college and the mortgage is paid off.