Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Good quality screw drivers that don't smell?

On 2011-06-05, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

You have it backwards. It was the handles of the tools that made the box
stink.

I ordered these things by the hundreds for our manufacturing dept and
the boxes typically got tossed. No stink. Years later, I have two
sets in my roll away, minus the boxes. No stink. Believe what you like.

You have a long history here of believing what you want rather than the facts
of the case. Xcelite screwdrivers used handles made of cellulose butyrate,
which is the source of the rancid puke smell. It's *NOT* the box, though the
box may keep them from "airing out". Try a Google search if you need more
convincing. You won't do it, but...