Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default kitchen-sink's splashboard is a window. How to protect fromwater, etc?

On Jun 3, 1:02*pm, JIMMIE wrote:
On Jun 3, 2:57*pm, (David Combs) wrote:

In article ,

Of course, a cute little planter would block some of the splashing and
possibly benefit from added moisture....how in the world does wife get
so much onto the window?

Well, I do a lot of the dishes, and use the squirt hose, which reflects
off to the back.

David

Dont use the hose. I took mine iut and put in something
useful....liquid hand soap dipenser..

JImmie

I find it useful for washing hard-to-reach areas of the sink &
counter, but find it clumsy to pull out & retract.

HB