Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Timer valve to delay toilet refill?

On 2011-06-01, Oren wrote:

On Wed, 1 Jun 2011 05:21:19 -0700 (PDT), Thomas
Limit the amount of tp available
I was thinking that. *

Not a good idea, as that may create worse problems. *

I'm caring for my 84 yr old Alheimers mother and she has problems
thoroughly cleaning herself. *Improper cleaning can lead to
irritation, inflamation, and eventually infection, physical problems
far worse than an overflowing toilet.

nb

Time for wetwipes, to be discarded in the closed trash can nearby?

]Fahgoodnessake be sure the wet wipes are NOT the kind that clog the
toilet. I used to mistakenly discarded them in the toitie, and
wouldn't you know, it was just when relatives were visiting that it
backed up. Talk about embarrassing!!! They kindly explained my dumb
mistake, and now I keep by the toilet ONLY flushable ones like
Cottonelle Fresh.

An impaired individual of all people must have accessible ONLY the
flushable kind!

HB