Posted to alt.home.repair
RogerT RogerT is offline

Default Bugs

Steve B wrote:
"RogerT" wrote in message
Steve B wrote:
Last evening, I was bitten again by something. I was bitten about a
month ago on my arm, and had a round swelling mound at least two
inches in diameter. Red and warm to the touch. Several points in
the middle that oozed a clear liquid for a week, then scabbed over,
then healed. It left a scar. I got overall body cramping.

Try Googling "Lyme Disease" and look at some of the images on the
links that come up such as this one --
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyme_disease -- and see if the wound
marks look similar to what you had.

Doesn't look like that. I get these in series, as the same bug or
more than one will bite at once. I have two on my ear, and two on my
leg. Here is a photo of my leg. The round blob is the clear fluid
oozing as a blister until I pop it.

WARNING - THE PHOTO IS GRAPHIC! IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH, DO NOT CLICK
ON THE FOLLOWING LINK!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Steve

I just tried doing a Google Images search for spider bites and it does look
like maybe that is what you have.

For spiders, I have used this:
http://www.terro.com/products.php?pr...r_killer_spray

It is available at Home Depot, Lowes, Ace Hardware, etc. Also, the website
has a video and looking around the website shows other spider products.