Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Now Which Miter gauge??

On 6/2/2011 7:20 AM, Leon wrote:
On 6/2/2011 7:09 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 6/1/2011 10:02 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=30603

Don't know if this DeWalt DW7470 is any good, but for $75 it might be.

IMO they all have some undesirable traits but, for sheer repeatable
accuracy I've never been able to beat my Woodhaven ...

I know you don't like it, but mine works and yours doesn't! g, d & r

I have a Domino.,... ;~)

I have a Multi-Router ... take that!

Actually I was looking at the Woodhaven, I keep thinking you have the
JDS miter gauge. Actually the Kreg is very much like the Woodhaven.

Looks like Woodhaven also uses a brass indexing pin but uses brass in
the common indexing holes, perhaps that would prevent the seize problem
I had yesterday.

Now if only I could get more details that their web site offers....

Come and get it. It's yours anytime you want to use it/give it a try. As
you know, basically between shops and its not being used at all.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010