Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Markets fall as GOP blocks Debt Ceiling Bill

Hawke wrote:

Last night the republicans defeated a "clean" bill to raise the debt
ceiling. Today the stock market took a 250 point drop. Last time the
republicans failed to act on a similar bill the market dropped 500
points before they changed their minds and passed the bill.

40% of the democrats voted with the republicans. What's wrong with that. That shows a
bit of bipartisanism.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller