Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default any ideas for unwanted sand?

On May 31, 7:41*pm, Nate Nagel wrote:
what to do with it? *Got four 75 lb. bags in my pickup truck left over
from winter. *No use for it. *Any ideas besides throwing it in the trash
bin @ the dump? *Am starting to use truck regularly and don't want to
rip bags/ make mess and the extra weight can't help mileage... *but now
while I have no use for them I also have no place to store until next
winter where the plastic won't degrade in the sun and/or be at risk of
being ripped.

Trying to think of some way to get rid of them, but new are so cheap
that I'm thinking that most people that *need* sand just go to stoneyard
and buy it...

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Pick up some free ubiquitous "white bucket"s and store it in there.
Be easier to handle next year anyhow.

Put them on the curb with the $5 price sign - they will disappear in
sort order. "Free" sand sign may not work

Harry K