Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default What percentage of machinists are conservative?

On Jun 1, 12:28*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message

On Jun 1, 11:52 am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

I think the real question is why people who supposedly can think would
ever
be ideologically conservative or liberal? Or, especially, libertarian?
d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Self-confidence

Self-delusion.

--
Ed Huntress

The socially pernicious self-delusion of liberals is denying that
others can acquire the life skills and self reliance which they
haven't bothered to learn.

I read an analysis of the demographics of reality show viewers which
observed that conservatives like Dancing With the Stars etc because it
shows the contestants succeeding by their own efforts, while liberals
preferred to feel superior to dysfunctional people.

Libertarians may have interesting parties ("I thought they said
libertine party") but I can't agree with their conclusions.

jsw