Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Central Air "Top Up" Not Allowed?

On May 31, 3:24*pm, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 31 May 2011 11:07:15 -0400, Art Todesco
wrote:

Yeah, I sold my house in the Chicago suburbs 3 years ago. *The
buyers put on a nicey nicey attitude. *They finally signed the
contract and started demanding

????

I've had buyers submit *offers* on homes, which they sign and present
to my agent. And the offer, counter-offer begins. But never by use of
a contract. Your laws might be different.

I think what he's talking about is that the typical sales contract
has an inspection contigency clause. The sellers used that,
eg the furnace is past it's life expectancy, to then further
negotiate after the contract was signed.