Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Danniken[_4_] Jon Danniken[_4_] is offline

Default NEED FREON 134A.......STILL OR, A REASONABLE FACSILIMIE

wrote:
Big region then, through most of the Midwest and as far west as CO,
anyway. Autozone periodically has sales on the 12 oz. cans, though
not as cheap as $8 lately. Wouldn't want to do a full recharge with
them, but top-ups are affordable, anyway.

The r-134a I saw at my local parts store had oil and some kind of snake oil
to restore seals. Not sure I'd want to put any of that in a system that
might one day get professionaly serviced, but I'd probably put straight
stuff in if I could find it unadulterated.

Jon