Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] stans4@prolynx.com is offline

Default NEED FREON 134A.......STILL OR, A REASONABLE FACSILIMIE

On May 31, 3:43*pm, "Tom Gardner" w@w wrote:
"Steve W." wrote in message

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Only 200? More like 250 in NY state. What's the application? If
just your car, the 12 ounce small cans are ten bucks at Walmart, I
bought a couple yesterday.

Hit a big lots store. They had straight R-134A for 8 bucks a can.
Picked up a case of it myself. I already have a couple 30# from a
while ago when it was cheaper.

Also have a full and partial of R-12!

--
Steve W.

Hmmm, I thought "Big Lots" was regional.

Big region then, through most of the Midwest and as far west as CO,
anyway. Autozone periodically has sales on the 12 oz. cans, though
not as cheap as $8 lately. Wouldn't want to do a full recharge with
them, but top-ups are affordable, anyway.

Stan