Posted to alt.home.repair
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default Leaking Hose

On 5/31/2011 3:26 PM, DGDevin wrote:

"bob haller" wrote in message

the sold off everything non retail to pay down debt.

now historically Sears owned all the non retail to protect the company
in economic down times.

which is why sears is in bad shape...... they are 100% dependent on
retail.......

I read an article about Sears some years back that said at one point
6% of the U.S. economy flowed through one branch or another of the
Sears empire--just goes to show what bad management can do to a once
successful company. Today Sears is so low on my list of places to
shop I rarely even think of going there.

I go there every blue moon. Seems really disorganized but they have a
good selection. Usually fairly good quality. We have one of the "Grand"
Sears. The thing is the size of three football fields. I will inevitably
end up on the wrong side of the store a couple of times. I don't like
going there or Walmart. Too big.

Jim