Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Wood Shop Redux (the old shop *is* the new shop) Part 2-Cheap plywood & recycled drawers

On Mon, 30 May 2011 22:54:42 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 5/30/2011 6:55 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 5/21/2011 4:35 PM, Swingman wrote:

The first step was to organize some storage space, storage that will
hopefully be more efficient, less prone to leaving things laying about,
and less subject to being sawdust covered in relatively cramped quarters.

... more to come as things develop. Just remember, it's just a shop, not
a high dollar kitchen.

It's almost 7PM on Memorial Day ... think I'll take the rest of the
weekend off:

https://picasaweb.google.com/karlcai...pRetrofit2011#

Slacker! I finally put the last coat of varnish on the doors at 9:30 pm

:~)

Looking Good!

Where we gonna put the equipment? LOL

That's what I like to see: Guys who have a good balance between work
and play. (I only worked 2 of the 3 days.)

--
Education is when you read the fine print.
Experience is what you get if you don't.