Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alarm System Contacts/ monster drinks

The "bind on Earth" quote refers to the sealing ordinances
of the temple.

Jews are the tribe of Judah. I don't think many Mormons from
that tribe.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...

Most Christians harken to the dogma that the leader of the
Church is God's
agent on earth ("Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall
bind on earth
shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on
earth shall be
loosed in heaven." Matt 18:18).

There are more Catholics in Mexico City today than Baptists
who have ever
lived.

I politely tell your missionaries I'm Jewish and close the
door. They
have not come up with a good come-back to that one (yet),
it's
probably being worked on in the sales dept. as we type.

That's odd... Mormons hold that they ARE Jewish - and they
want all Jews to
become Mormons.