Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alarm System Contacts/ monster drinks

You should invite the missionaries in, some time. Might
learn what Mormons really believe. Could be inspirational.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"G. Morgan" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

People ask if the Church of Jesus Christ is Christian. I
return the courtesy.

I hope you tell the truth and tell them it's really a
kludged together
*******ization of Christianity.

Wiki:
"Under the doctrine of continuing revelation, Latter-day
Saints believe
that Jesus leads the church by revealing his will to its
President, whom
adherents regard as a modern-day "prophet, seer, and
revelator." The
current President is Thomas S. Monson. "

To subscribe to that faith one would have to believe the
"boss" of the
church has a direct hotline to God. No one else, only the
"President"...(are you sure you're just not running a
corporation?) gets
to tell his minions what God wants them to do. Nice little
cult you
have there, I rank it right up there with Scientology. Both
need to
have their tax-exempt status revoked. It's all about the
$$$$, right?
That's why you force your children out in pairs to 'convert'
people by
knocking on my door all the time. Selling religion, what a
concept.

I politely tell your missionaries I'm Jewish and close the
door. They
have not come up with a good come-back to that one (yet),
it's probably
being worked on in the sales dept. as we type.

--

~G (not Jewish or member of any organized 'religion, but
I've studied