Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default OT - cheap printer scanner copier

On Mon, 30 May 2011 23:13:51 +0100, "Dave Baker"
wrote:

Need to replace my 20 year old HP Laserjet printer and although I have a
scanner it's so old it only works with Windows 95 or 98 and not XP. A three
in one ink jet machine looks like the best option so any recommendations?

As others have said -- avoid Inkjets, especially cheap ones. They
clog up and the cartridges can cost more than a new printer.

If you've got room get a separate scanner & printer (laser)*.

* Unless you are printing lots of photos, in which case a good Inkjet
is preferrable.
--
(\__/) M.