Posted to uk.d-i-y
MuddyMike MuddyMike is offline

Default OT - cheap printer scanner copier

"Dave Baker" wrote in message
Need to replace my 20 year old HP Laserjet printer and although I have a
scanner it's so old it only works with Windows 95 or 98 and not XP. A
three in one ink jet machine looks like the best option so any
recommendations?
--

I use an Epson BX300F running on unbranded cartridges I buy from a stall on
our Friday market, at £4.00 each for black and £4.50 for colours. I print at

Mike
Just back from a dirty long weekend! Did anyone miss me?