Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alarm System Contacts/ monster drinks

On Mon, 30 May 2011 23:00:06 -0500, G. Morgan wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

People ask if the Church of Jesus Christ is Christian. I
return the courtesy.

I hope you tell the truth and tell them it's really a kludged together
*******ization of Christianity.

Wiki:
"Under the doctrine of continuing revelation, Latter-day Saints believe
that Jesus leads the church by revealing his will to its President, whom
adherents regard as a modern-day "prophet, seer, and revelator." The
current President is Thomas S. Monson. "

To subscribe to that faith one would have to believe the "boss" of the
church has a direct hotline to God.

You mean, like the Pope?

No one else, only the
"President"...(are you sure you're just not running a corporation?) gets
to tell his minions what God wants them to do. Nice little cult you
have there, I rank it right up there with Scientology. Both need to
have their tax-exempt status revoked. It's all about the $$$$, right?
That's why you force your children out in pairs to 'convert' people by
knocking on my door all the time. Selling religion, what a concept.

You mean like the Catholic Church?

I politely tell your missionaries I'm Jewish and close the door. They
have not come up with a good come-back to that one (yet), it's probably
being worked on in the sales dept. as we type.

Whatever you do, don't tell them you're a Druid!