Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default OT - cheap printer scanner copier

Dave Baker wrote:
Need to replace my 20 year old HP Laserjet printer and although I
have a scanner it's so old it only works with Windows 95 or 98 and
not XP. A three in one ink jet machine looks like the best option so
any recommendations?

Others have said it on printers. On scanners, if you do not intend to
switch from XP soon then there are a lot of basic scanners going cheap
which are not compatible with Windows Vista/7. Eg I picked up a Canon
Lide 35* a couple of years ago for under £10 for SWMBO to use on her
travels.

*And I picked that one 'cos you can in fact use it with Vista/7 with the
Lide 60 drivers
--
Robin
PM may be sent to rbw0{at}hotmail{dot}com