Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default Wood Shop Redux (the old shop *is* the new shop) Part 2-Cheap plywood & recycled drawers

"Swingman" wrote in message
On 5/21/2011 4:35 PM, Swingman wrote:

The first step was to organize some storage space, storage that will
hopefully be more efficient, less prone to leaving things laying about,
and less subject to being sawdust covered in relatively cramped quarters.

... more to come as things develop. Just remember, it's just a shop, not
a high dollar kitchen.

It's almost 7PM on Memorial Day ... think I'll take the rest of the
weekend off:

https://picasaweb.google.com/karlcai...pRetrofit2011#

Looking good Karl.

Reminds me of a shop project I did where all the hardware came from garage
sales. I will never get prices like that again. If I recall correctly,
something like 25 drawer pulls for $3. Always good to save a buck or two.
Particularly in a shop.