Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Wood Shop Redux (the old shop *is* the new shop) Part 2-Cheapplywood & recycled drawers

On May 30, 7:55*pm, Swingman wrote:
On 5/21/2011 4:35 PM, Swingman wrote:

The first step was to organize some storage space, storage that will
hopefully be more efficient, less prone to leaving things laying about,
and less subject to being sawdust covered in relatively cramped quarters.
... more to come as things develop. Just remember, it's just a shop, not
a high dollar kitchen.

It's almost 7PM on Memorial Day ... think I'll take the rest of the
weekend off:

https://picasaweb.google.com/karlcai...pRetrofit2011#

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Ahh.. a low assembly walkaround bench. A must have.

( Under which I keep my nailers, hoses, nails, and I put 4 duplex
receptacles, one on each side. The one in my old shop had 135 PSI
connectors on each side as well.)
I know, tripping over cords and hoses *is* a lot of fun but.....G