Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default parallel port

On Mon, 30 May 2011 08:55:59 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

I'm needing a parallel port in this computer to hold the hasp or
dongle for my CNC control software. The last upgrade from Camsoft is
for improved operator interface layout tools. I'd like to learn in the
office, not at the control.

Its a hp computer model e9105z with this motherboard: Pegatron
MZN78-LA.

I went to the HP site and was advised to get this part for the
parallel port: HP Parallel Port Adapter Parallel adapter kd061aa. We
went to install it and there is no place to plug it in to the mother
board. Must be missing something, we looked EVERYWHERE.

FWIW, there are no free PCI slots, only one in this box.

Any suggestions?

Karl

USB to Parallel adapter

www.microcenter.com