Posted to alt.home.repair
Erik[_5_] Erik[_5_] is offline

Default Leaking Hose

In article
,
bob haller wrote:

On May 29, 8:27*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 29 May 2011 19:31:40 -0400, jeff_wisnia

wrote:
Besides, those free replacements from Sears rarely seem to be off
equivalent quality today, they'll try to replace the old quality product
with some plastic piece of crap made in China. *I'd rather fix the good
one.

Yer right there... I returned a failed Craftsman oscillating lawn
sprinklre and they did replace it for free, but the replacement didn't
say "Craftsman" on it and the guy handling the swap told me if the new
one failed I'd be SOL as far as another replacement went.

Jeff

Even 10 or more years ago they replaced hand tool -- *3/8 ratchet with
"refurbished". Still works.

Sears no longer owns the craftsman name, they are a licensee

This is probably a good thing Sears K Mart is near bankruptcy, they
are close to going out of business

Interesting...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craftsman_(tools)

Erik