Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] stephen.hull@btinternet.com is offline

Default OT Can teens Be Trusted To Do Anything?

In message
"ARWadsworth" wrote:

Lazy ******* teenager here not delivering the "cancer clothing collection"
bags properly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K03uQxcEopI

Why not just pop it on the neighbours wheeliebin at the other side of the
fence whilst it is windy instead of posting it through their letterbox?

I have about thirty of those clothing bags in my hall cupboard, If I had
to fill everyone I'd have no clothes left to wear, and still they come
through the letter box on an almost daily basis.

Stephen.

--
http://www.stephen.hull.btinternet.co.uk
From the Wirral Peninsular.