Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alarm System Contacts / tobacco smoke

My parents both used to smoke. And I've got the list of
medical problems to show for it. Like you say; back then no
one gave it much thought.

Medical care is interesting. Glad you were able to drain
your lungs.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

Thanks Robert, I don't snore unless I'm in the wrong
sleeping position
and I can tell because my mouth will be dry when I wake. My
lack of
sleep I'm now suffering from is due to the respiratory
problems I've
had as of late. When I was in the hospital, the doctors
changed some of
my medication and I felt like I was drowning because I could
get no air.
It turned out I had fluid in my lungs so I was given Lasix
intravenously
and I peed out two gallon in a hour and could breath again.
I may have
to get on a steroid nasal spray because I'll wake in
the middle of the night because my sinuses close up. I've
always had
trouble breathing thanks to those adults who exposed me to
tobacco smoke
from the time I was in the womb. I can't hate them for it
because they
didn't know any better back in the middle of the last
century. I sure
can resent it though. Nowadays there is no excuse to expose
children to
that sort of pollution because no one, not even the dumbest
of people,
can claim ignorance. Tobacco smoke is like tear gas to me.
:-)

TDD