Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alarm System Contacts/ monster drinks

It is interesting quetion. I'm guessing TDD has tried
various things.

As to the energy drinks, the church has found they get
addictive. After the lift is the crash, and so people "need"
another cause they are crashing.

My very occasional Nodoz, I call "sleep later pills". I will
sleep; but not now. Later in the evening I'll go to bed.
Also, in addition to going to bed later, I will arise later
in the AM.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Higgs Boson" wrote in message

This is an honest, non-hostile question. I hesitate to ask,
given
your reported medical condition, but
couldn't a drink of orange juice have done as well as the
"Monster
Energy Drink"? Based on what research I have done, those
drinks are
loaded with empty calories and other "bad things", and count
on macho
advertising to sell their wares. I share your displeasure
at taking
drugs and avoid them whenever possible. Just had elective
surgery for
a torn meniscus in the knee, and do take some **** for the
pain, but
resent the hell out of it and hope it dies down soon.

Anyway, hope my q. was not objectionable, and wish you all
the best
that SHE up there can provide.

HB