Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alarm System Contacts / staying medicated

When I was a kid, my grand parents used to live on pills. I
resolved not to get like that. And now, I am like that.

The LDS church has spoken out against "energy drinks".
However, it sounds like they are less dangerous than crash
and burn. I do carry Nodoz in both vehicles, and in my bug
out bags. Once every couple weeks I take one, figuring it's
safer than falling asleep while driving.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

Oh man, I liked Jeff Conaway, he was in a lot of my favorite
shows. I
made a trip to the pharmacy this afternoon and I stopped at
the closest
convenience store to get the largest Monster Energy Drink on
sale there
because I didn't want to pass out while driving. I despise
taking drugs
and take as little as I can get away with except for the
antibiotics
which I take on schedule until they're all gone. ^_^

TDD