Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default OT Ventotene and Roman Engineering

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article

, Higgs
Boson wrote:
On May 26, 8:18=A0pm, "Robert Green" wrote:
Slightly off-topic, I was watching leftist PBS

::...leftist PBS...?

Probably to distinguish it from the rightist PBS.

Oh, wait, there isn't one.

They're getting better. For a while, every stinking Nature program turned
into an accusatory scold. "See this forest? - YOU killed all the trees with
your voracious desire for wood." I stopped watching for a few years after
my fifth or sixth tele-indictment for crimes against nature. It reminded me
of the very old National Lampoon magazine cover: "Buy this magazine or
we'll shoot this dog!"

--
Bobby G.