Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alarm System Contacts

On 5/28/2011 9:47 PM, G. Morgan wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Oh man, I liked Jeff Conaway, he was in a lot of my favorite shows. I
made a trip to the pharmacy this afternoon and I stopped at the closest
convenience store to get the largest Monster Energy Drink on sale there
because I didn't want to pass out while driving. I despise taking drugs
and take as little as I can get away with except for the antibiotics
which I take on schedule until they're all gone. ^_^

Dude, I think you should at least call the doctor and tell him/her the
symptoms. Monster is sugar and caffeine. Both hit quick, and crash
quick.

I have to go see my doctor friend who helps me out since I keep his
20 year old ultrasound machine working and build his computers for him.

TDD