Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alarm System Contacts

On 5/28/2011 8:46 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
On May 28, 6:08 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 5/28/2011 7:05 PM, G. Morgan wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

I wake up a lot of times and find that my hand has been resting
on the space bar or a single letter which can fill up dozens of
pages or until the computer GRONKS. Darn it I got a lot of work
to do and just got off the phone with my buddy I do a lot of AC
work with. We have a 7.5 ton evaporator coil on the way that we
have to change out for a pharmacy and I desperately need my
energy level to return to normal or at least somewhat normal.
:-(

You may want to ask the doc. for a stimulant. If you fall asleep
and aspirate stuff from your mouth to the lungs you could be in a
lot of trouble.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/cele...5/27/jeff.cona...

Oh man, I liked Jeff Conaway, he was in a lot of my favorite shows. I
made a trip to the pharmacy this afternoon and I stopped at the
closest convenience store to get the largest Monster Energy Drink
on sale there because I didn't want to pass out while driving. I
despise taking drugs and take as little as I can get away with
except for the antibiotics which I take on schedule until they're
all gone. ^_^

TDD

This is an honest, non-hostile question. I hesitate to ask, given
your reported medical condition, but couldn't a drink of orange juice
have done as well as the "Monster Energy Drink"? Based on what
research I have done, those drinks are loaded with empty calories and
other "bad things", and count on macho advertising to sell their
wares. I share your displeasure at taking drugs and avoid them
whenever possible. Just had elective surgery for a torn meniscus in
the knee, and do take some **** for the pain, but resent the hell out
of it and hope it dies down soon.

Anyway, hope my q. was not objectionable, and wish you all the best
that SHE up there can provide.

HB

Thanks for the question, I've never consumed an alcoholic beverage in my
life or taken an illegal or recreational drug either and all my fellow
hippies thought I was weird while I watched them bounce off walls and
hallucinate polka doted elephants lecturing them on politics. I saved
many of their lives just by being there and driving them home. Being a
science geek from a young age I've always wanted to know what, why, when
and what's in that. The Monster type energy drinks contain a lot of
caffeine, taurine, ginseng, guarana and B-Vitamins along with a lot of
sugar. I don't EVER drink more than one a day and may go months without
drinking one but if I feel I need a kick in the butt from legal
stimulants, I may consume an energy drink. I've never been a coffee
drinker but being a Southerner I did drink sweet iced tea until cutting
out a lot of sugar and switching to unsweetened tea and diet soft
drinks. I do not recommend anyone of any age to consume large amounts of
the potentially evil beverages. I have a friend who aggravated his
heart condition and landed in the hospital because he was drinking a lot
of those energy drinks to keep his energy level up. Drink Monster
Juice with caution. I hope your medical condition improves also because
nobody deserves to suffer that kind of pain. Believe me, as someone who
has lived with and ignored more pain than most folks can tolerate, I
know what pain is. :-)

TDD